Cần tuyển một số nhân viên kiểm hàng
QUALITY INSPECTORS NEEDED
This position completes all or any combination of, inspection and/or testing tasks required to ensure that manufactured items meet established quality standards.
These duties generally require a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail as well as moderate lifting up to 25lbs, unassisted. (Sewn product manufacturing)
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Inspects and measures materials, products, and work for conformance to established quality standards.
• Uses standard measuring tools, including, but not limited to, rulers, and force gauges.
• Interprets blueprints, data, and other materials to determine product requirement and measuring instruments.
• Records inspection data and quantities inspected on required inspection reports.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
• Follows company rules and procedures.
• 1 to 2 years quality inspection experience in manufacturing preferred.
• Able to perform basic computations (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals).
• Capable of accurately using standard measuring tools.
• Detail oriented and able to maintain high accuracy standards.
Must be US citizen or Permanent Resident, NO exceptions (Export Control requirement)
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
Hourly Rate: $12-$15 DOE
Apply in person: Tuesday through Thursday, 8am to 1pm (ONLY)
Location: Airborne Systems
3100 W. Segerstrom Ave.
Santa Ana, CA 92704